<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Knittin' Gal
trials & tribulations
of a newbie knitter

The Saga Continues...

Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Life is hard with deadlines I can tell you... not only do I have work related deadlines and audits screaming out of my head and from places where the sun don't shine, but the deadline for my blankie is looming. There just isn't enough time during the day as I require sleep! A Panda is what I look like now and a life is what I don't have *sigh*.

At least my blankie is progressing somewhat... I did a tally last night... minus the one that
Vanessa did for me, I need 14 more squares, plus the dreaded border. Let's see... today is the 5th of July. I'm planning on holding my seaming party on the 23... that gives me 18 days to complete 14 squares and the border... *mantra* it can be done, it can be done, it can be done. Oh thank heavens the BF is heading off next week for 5 days... guess what I'll be doing??

I read that
Mona is now doing a hodge podge blankie as well... good luck girl! If you need some material, I'll gladly donate some from my ever growing stash... :o).
4:28 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Knittin Gal :: permalink